|3D Design Printing|
|Duration||16 hour program, once or twice a week depending on whether we intend to finish in a month or two months.|
• Direct printing on cloth OR Printing part pieces of products
• Application: Auto desk fusion. Designing and the procedure will be taught on auto desk fusion.
• 3D Printing services are available all around the city, to have curated designs printed once designed on the softwares.
• 2 Certificates will be provided on completion 1) Auto Desk Fusion 2) 3D Printing
• A theme based live project will be given to students in the last 2-3 sessions of the course.
|STEP 1 :||3D DESIGN/MODELLING : Design will be taught using Auto Desk Fusion for fashion related curations or simple product development curations.|
|STEP 2 :||SLICING SOFTWARE (simplify3D or Cura) Covert the 3D design into coding - this basically helps to figure how much time it would take to print and how much material would be required for printing.|
|STEP 3 :||Hands on machine experience for the students. Softwares will be installed on our computers too.|
• Freshers can pursue the program - 12th pass onwards
• No Knowledge criteria
• A particular cloth called Terralin Cloth is used for 3D printing which the students will have to get for their projects (a few metres of cloth) No major expense in terms of material, it will totally depend on the final project they intend to create.